The 2017 Castle Educational Home Tour Contest is Closed!
We want tour goers to get something more than jealousy after seeing all of these great remodeled spaces. So we’ve decided to offer up some BIG prizes!
Click to download our app today on:
Enter to win:
Enter to win 1x via the form below.
Enter to win 26 more times by visiting the Home Tour! When visiting your first home make sure you pick up a Home Tour entry pass. This pass card will be yours for the entire tour. Next, you will have two steps:
1. Take your entry pass card to the host of the first house you visit. The host will punch a hole in the associated house’s space, and from there each host of the homes you visit will be able to punch holes in corresponding houses. Each host will have a purple t-shirt on so they will be easy to spot!
2. On the last home you visit, make sure your name and information is correctly filled out. From there, you will turn in your card to the host and you will be entered into the drawing. Remember more holes punched = more chances to win! Please note if you forget to turn in your tour pass you can 1) Scan it or photograph it and email it to Colleen@castlebri.com, 2) Mail it to: Castle Home Tour Contest, 2710 E. 33rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55406. Please note all entries must be received by October 10th, 2017.
Prizes and Prize Winners
Second Place Winner: Russell Evans
Second Place Prize – Bathroom Vanity Replacement with up to 5′ Waypoint vanity. Includes 10sf Cambria countertop with Kohler sink ($800 list allowance) and faucet ($300 list allowance). Includes design help and demo and install labor from Castle. $3,500 total value.
3rd Place Winner: Brian Woods
Third Place Prize – Field Outdoor Spaces $1,000 Landscape design services (Entries to win only available at Field landscape projects).
4th Place Winner: Nicole Wahl
Fourth Place Prize – Warner’s Stellian – Gift Card $1,000.
5th Place Winner: Chris Melius
6th Place Winner: Katie Knott
Sixth Place Prize – Mercury Mosaics – $750 In Backsplash tile (2″x4″ Subway Tile or Morrocan Fish Scales)
7th Place Winner: Everyone who attended an All Energy Solar project on the tour.
These prizes must be redeemed by October 25, 2017.
When you enter for our grand prizes you are also automatically entered for all of our door prizes. Contestants have a total of 26 entries for all prizes, if bonus punch locations and Field Landscaping projects are visited. Once a contestant has won a prize they are no longer eligible to win any other prizes. Castle holds the rights to deny any individual a prize at their own discretion. All prizes worth $1,000 or more must be redeemed by October 25, 2017. If winning prize is not claimed within 15 days of winning it will be awarded to a new person. Questions, comments and concerns about your winning prize may be directed to Colleen Bursaw, email@example.com.
but wait, there’s more!
- 8. Castle Salvage Room – $500
- 8th Place Winner: Leah Vogel
- 9. Cutting boards from Woodshop of Avon
- 9th Place Winner: Adrian Perryman
- 10. Kohler Ladina white undermount bath sink 2214-0 ($321.60 retail value).
- 11. Kohler K 8206 CM1 Cairn Under Mount Single Bowl Matte Black Kitchen Sink with Basin Rack 33 1 2 X 18 5 16 X 9 1 2 ($479.25 retail value).
- 11th Place Winner: Jon Messier
- 12. $100 Gift Certificate towards House Numbers or Switch Plate Covers from Clay Squared.
- 12th Place Winner: Katherine Meyer
- 13. 6 Yard Dumpster from Premier Waste.
- 13th Place Winner: John Friel
- 14. 3 Yard Dumpster from Premier Waste.
- 14th Place Winner: Sarah Voorhies
- 15. Warners’ Stellian Grill Tools Set ($125 value).
- 16. Menards – $100 Gift Card.
- 16th Place Winner: Julie Morphew
- 17. Cambria Wine and Cheese Basket.
- 17th Place Winner: Michael Jendro
- 18. 12′ Lightweight Multi-Purpose Aluminum Folding Ladder
- 18th Place Winner: Cal Schmidt