The 2018 Castle Educational Home Tour Contest is Open!
We want tour goers to get something more than jealousy after seeing all of these great remodeled spaces. So we’ve decided to offer up some BIG prizes!
Enter to win:
Enter to win 1x via the form below.
Enter to win 26 more times by visiting the Home Tour! When visiting your first home make sure you pick up a Home Tour entry pass. This pass card will be yours for the entire tour. Next, you will have two steps:
1. Take your entry pass card to the host of the first house you visit. The host will punch a hole in the associated house’s space, and from there each host of the homes you visit will be able to punch holes in corresponding houses. Each host will have a purple t-shirt on so they will be easy to spot!
2. On the last home you visit, make sure your name and information is correctly filled out. From there, you will turn in your card to the host and you will be entered into the drawing. Remember more holes punched = more chances to win! Please note if you forget to turn in your tour pass you can 1) Scan it or photograph it and email it to Colleen@castlebri.com, 2) Mail it to: Castle Home Tour Contest, 2710 E. 33rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55406. Please note all entries must be received by October 10th, 2018.
2018 Prizes and Prize Winners:
- Grand Prize: $5,000 remodel provided by Castle Building & Remodeling to use towards a future remodeling project of your choice. The prize must be redeemed by October 15th, 2018. Winner: Felicia Anderson
- Custom Vanity Replacement: Vanity from The Woodshop of Avon ($1,250 list allowance). With 10sf Cambria countertop with Kohler sink ($800 list allowance) and faucet ($300 list allowance). Includes design help and demo and install labor by Castle. ($4,600.00 retail value). Winner: David Salzer
- $1,000 Gift Certificate to Field Outdoor Spaces [disclaimer: must visit landscaping projects to enter to win]. Winner: Kerby Pettinelli
- $1,000 Gift Card to Warners’ Stellian. Winner: Anne Obst
- $1,000 Gift Card to All Inc. Winner: Christine Homsey
- Custom Closet System from The Woodshop of Avon ($1,000 retail value). Winner: Brian Samuels
- $500 off any solar project by All Energy Solar [disclaimer: must visit solar projects to enter to win]. Winner: TBD
- $500 Gift Card to Castle’s Salvage Room. Winner: Rochelle Gresafe
- Medallian AKA Accent Backsplash above Stove (tile allowance $250 from American Olean Midwest). Includes design help, demo and install labor by Castle (valued at $450). Winner: Frank Douma
- Sonos One Speaker from JZ Electric & Homelink Entertainment (valued at $200). Winner: Jocelyn Bell
- $100 Gift Card towards house numbers or switch plate covers from Clay Squared. Winner: Colleen Brown
- $100 Gift Card to Cabela’s, provided by Lampert Lumber. Winner: Greg Kaelyn
- $100 Gift Card to Menards, provided by Minneapolis Garage. Winner: Ross Hyde
- Cambria Wine and Cheese Basket. Winner: Lynda Lundstrom
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi connectivity, provided by Castle. Winner: Susan Haataja
- Cutting board and 4 pint glasses from The Woodshop of Avon. Winner: Catherine Chun