The 2019 Castle Educational Home Tour Contest is Open!
We want tour-goers to get something more than jealousy after seeing all of these great remodeled spaces. So we’ve decided to offer up some BIG prizes!
2019 Prizes and Prize Winners:
1. Grand Prize: $5,000 remodel provided by Castle Building & Remodeling to use towards a future remodeling project of your choice. Winner: Jillian Stitt
2. Custom Vanity Replacement: Vanity from The Woodshop of Avon ($2,500 list allowance). With 10sf Cambria countertop with Kohler sink ($800 list allowance) and faucet ($300 list allowance). Includes design help and demo and install labor by Castle. ($4,600.00 retail value). The prize must be redeemed by October 15th, 2019 Winner: Michelle Lease
3. 35 sq. ft. Silestone Kitchen Countertop Replacement from Leon’s Countertops [disclaimer: Winner can select any of the Silestone colors from groups 2-4; sink and faucet are not included; if the winner’s kitchen countertop is greater than 35 sq. ft. the winner pays the difference] ($2,700 – $3,200 retail value). Winner: Colleen Mackey
4. Outdoor Prep Station from Field Outdoor Spaces. This pre-built, stand-alone unit measures 48″ w x 28″ d x 36″ h and is made of cedar veneer, with a stainless steel door and stone top. [Disclaimers: delivery/install not included, must pick up; must visit a Field project on tour to be eligible to win; must claim/pick up within 1 month of winning.] ($3,000 retail value). Winner: Erich Biehn
5. $1,000 Gift Card to Warners’ Stellian. Winner: Roberta Nagan
6. $1,000 Gift Card to All Inc. Winner: Ryan Erdmier
7. Custom Closet System from Home Options Inc. ($1,000 retail value). Winner: Carol Hoaglund
8. 4 Club Level Wild Tickets, provided by Financial One Credit Union ($500 retail value).
Winner: Jennifer Hommerding
10. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi connectivity, provided by Castle. (retail value $299.99) Winner: Darla Jones
12. $100 Gift Card to Menards, provided by Minneapolis Garage. Winner: Cassie Davis
13. Once There Were Castles: Lost Mansions and Estates of the Twin Cities Hardcover Book written by Larry Millett, provided by Castle (retail value $35.95) Winner: Lisa Todd
14. Castle Mesh Cap, provided by Castle. Winner: Nancy Daley
The contest is closed.
Enter to win more times by visiting the Home Tour! When visiting your first home make sure you pick up a Home Tour entry pass. This pass card will be yours for the entire tour. Next, you will have two steps:
- Take your entry pass card to the host of the first house you visit. The host will punch a hole in the associated house’s space, and from there each host of the homes you visit will be able to punch holes in corresponding houses.
- On the last home you visit, make sure your name and information are correctly filled out. From there, you will turn in your card to the host and you will be entered into the drawing. Remember more holes punched = more chances to win! Please note if you forget to turn in your tour pass you can 1) Scan it or photograph it and email it to email@example.com, 2) Mail it to: Castle Home Tour Contest, 2710 E. 33rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55406. Please note all entries must be received by October 10th, 2019.