You can enter our sweepstakes one time on our website! After you’ve entered into our contest we will send you a confirmation email. By completing the online entry, you are automatically entered into our Grand Prize drawings and our door prizes one time each. You can enter for our door prizes when you are at the Home Tour, September 27 – 28. In the mean time, be sure to download our app so you can learn more about the Home Tour. If you’d like a copy of our Guide Book, available in August, stop by one of our 4 showrooms!
The 2014 Castle Educational Home Tour contest is now closed! Thanks for entering!
Enter to win:
When visiting your first home make sure you pick up a Home Tour entry pass. This pass card will be yours for the entire tour. Next, you will have two steps: 1. Take your entry pass card to the host of the first house you visit. The host will punch a hole in the associated house’s space, and from there each host of the homes you visit will be able to punch holes in corresponding houses. Each host will have a purple t-shirt on so they will be easy to spot! 2. On the last home you visit, make sure your name and information is correctly filled out. From there, you will turn in your card to the host and you will be entered into the drawing. Remember more holes punched = more chances to win! Please note if you forget to turn in your tour pass you can 1) Scan it or photograph it and email it to email@example.com, 2) Fax a copy to 612-789-8528, 3) Mail it to: Castle Home Tour Contest, 2600 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418. Please note all entries must be received by October 5th, 2014.
Grand Prize – $5000 Remodeling Project Winner: Dan P. – NE Minneapolis
Second Place Prize – Custom Bathroom Vanity Replacement Winner: Dave L. – Roseville
Our second place prize is a Custom Bathroom Vanity Replacement. Up to a 5’ Bayer custom vanity with a Dakota Surfaces bathroom countertop, this includes 10sf of custom recycled glass countertops with a Kohler sink ($800 list allowance) and faucet ($300 list allowance.) This amazing Custom Bathroom Vanity Replacement package includes design help, demolition and install labor provided by Castle Building & Remodeling. The prize must be redeemed by October 1, 2015.
Third Place Prize – $1000 Warners’ Stellian Gift Certificate Winner: Charles B. – NE Minneapolis
Fourth Place Prize – $1000 Landscaping Design Services from Field Outdoor Spaces
Fifth Place Prize – A Kohler cast iron sink and a faucet set Jay S. – NE Minneapolis
Sixth Place Prize – $500 Gift Certificate to Natural Built Home
Seventh Place Prize – $250 worth of Mythic Paint from Natural Built Home. Winner: Laurie M. – St. Paul
Our seventh place prize is $250 worth of Mythic Paint from Natural Built Home. This prize must be redeemed by October 1, 2015. Door Prizes When you enter for our grand prizes you are also automatically entered for all of our door prizes. Visit our Door Prizes page as we update daily with new prizes as we lead up to the home tour dates! Contestants have a total of 27 entries for all prizes. Once a contestant has won a prize they are no longer eligible to win any other prizes. Castle holds the rights to deny any individual a prize at their own discretion. All prizes worth $1000 or more must be redeemed by October 1, 2014. If winning prize is not claimed within 15 days of winning it will be awarded to a new person. Questions, comments and concerns about your winning prize may be directed to Loren Schirber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
but wait, there’s more!
- Kohler Moxie Shower Head 
- $25 Wilde Roast Gift Card provided by Alerus Mortage Winner: Kari K. – Eagan
- Kindle provided by Financial One
- 6 Yard Dumpster provided by Premier Waste Winner: Joanna B. – St. Paul
- Once There Were Castles book by Larry Millet provided by Castle Building & Remodeling
- Kolbe cutting Board and Cheese Knife provided by Kolbe Windows
- Clay Squared House Numbers provided by Clay Squared Winner: Matt K. – Columbia Heights
- Orbital Palm Sander provided by Lakewood Painting
- Nike Pullover Sweater with Cambria Logo (Size Large) provided by Cambria
- Coleman Red Canyon 17-Foot by 10-Foot 8-Person Modified Dome Tent provided by Bayer Interior Woods
- Keurig Coffee Maker provided by Bayer Interior Woods
- Bungalow Plan Book provided by the Longfellow Business Association
- Small Pendant Light Provided by Potek Glass Winner: Mary H. – NE Minneapolis
- Wood from the Hood Picture Frame provided by Natural Built Home Winner: Carolyn L.
- Green Remodeling Books Starter Kit provided by Natural Built Home
- 15sf suntouch floor warming kit with thermostat. (Can be added on to up to 150sf) provided by American Olean